1. Still loving the device. A worthy upgrade from the 620.
2. The GPS locks on very fast, and I haven't lost a signal yet.
3. Connect ID is a good idea. I hope they can get enough people writing apps and widgets for the platform. Garmin should spend money subsidizing app writers to make sure the ecosystem doesn't die on the vine.
4. The Bluetooth implementation is great. It connects on its own with my Nexus 5 without having to fiddle with on/off or pair. Woo hoo!
5. The display is very readable while running on trails.
6. The battery life seems good. It looks like approximately 13 hours with HRM and Bluetooth, Smart Recording on (not every second).
-55% after about 5 hours of running time, with Bluetooth on the whole time, with widgets, and with a paired HRM.
-43% after 7.25 hours of running time, with BT, widgets, paired HRM.
-36% after 9 hours...
-13% after 11.5 hours. I threw in the towel and put it on the charger at that point.
Update: I think it should be pretty solid for 14 hours with HRM and BT on.