There were a lot more cons here than pros:
- unbreathable - almost a plasticy upper - ugh
- too stiff - like a board
- pretty snug for the size - definitely not a lot of room for foot expansion
- tread - seemed a little pointless with little ability to grip
- style - fugly
- felt heavy and clunky
- 4mm drop
- Not a bad shape for my foot. Maybe if it ran a half size larger...
- Padded tongue - I do like 'em.
So back into the box they go. I couldn't imagine wearing these much more than I can imagine my old Xodus - just too stiff and heavy (not nearly as bad). Spoiled by the relative lightness and comfort of the Hoka One One Challenger ATRs as a trail shoe, and the Zealot for road/fire/gravel road/dry trails.